Tracy was born in LA and started her career singing John Denver songs in bars at age 3. By age 8, she had moved to Parker, Colorado with her parents. There she participated in the drama club and became known as the girl who could forge any signature to get out of class!
She spent her college years at Metropolitan State College of Denver studying sex therapy. After two years working in the sex therapy field, Taylor decided that she needed a change and managed to stumble into ALICE 106 (KALC) in Denver and land an on-air gig.
Tracy has been married to her husband for over 5 years and has three kids ages 18, 10 and 7.
Reach out to Tracy - Tracy@KWNR.com
JoJo is coming to us from ESPN in Denver, where he served as Assistant Program Director and On-Air Host. He has more than 30 years of experience in the radio industry, hosting mornings at KYGO in Denver, afternoons at KALC in Denver and evenings at WLS-FM in Chicago, as well as serving as Program Director at KCCY in Colorado Springs, Colorado. JoJo has been honored numerous times throughout his career – he was the 2008 Marconi Award Winner for Large Market Personality of the Year and a 2008 Country Music Association (CMA) Nominee for Large Market Personality of the Year.
Besides his extensive career in radio, Jojo lives the country lifestyle. He loves all things outdoors and even owns a fishing boat because he loves to fish. When he’s not spending his free time outdoors he is spending time with his wife Mary, who he has been married to for 19 years.
Reach out to JoJo - JoJo@KWNR.com
1) Kristen Stewart says she and Robert Pattinson are “totally fine,” and will have no problem promoting the final of a series of movies they have been in together this fall. What is the series called?
2) Quarterback Peyton Manning made his return to the NFL last night. After spending his entire career with the Colts, he has a new team. What’s their name?
3) This prince headed back into active military duty. Who is he?
4) What hot young
1) Amy Poehler and Will Arnett have separated after nine years of marriage. What late night TV show were they both on?
2) Amazon is taking on Apple and the iPad by slicing prices of its tablet. What is Amazon’s tablet called?
3) What boy band was the big winner at last night’s MTV Video Music Awards?
4) Adam Sandler turns 46 this weekend. Worldwide, this movie also starring Kevin James and Chris Rock, is Adam Sandler’s highest grossing film. Name it.
5) What celeb’s real name is Thomas Mapother IV?
1) Jessica Simpson continues her tough fight with losing the weight she gained while pregnant. What weight loss company does she endorse?
2) The MTV Music Video awards are tonight. What is the trophy in the shape of?
3) Oprah topped the Forbes list of richest celebs again. Name two of the three super successful spin off syndicated shows she owns.
4) Name the actors who had a baby in the hit film “Knocked Up”.
5) Blue Collar comedian Jeff Foxworthy turns 54 today. In 2007, he became the host of what FOX hit?