Tracy was born in LA and started her career singing John Denver songs in bars at age 3. By age 8, she had moved to Parker, Colorado with her parents. There she participated in the drama club and became known as the girl who could forge any signature to get out of class!
She spent her college years at Metropolitan State College of Denver studying sex therapy. After two years working in the sex therapy field, Taylor decided that she needed a change and managed to stumble into ALICE 106 (KALC) in Denver and land an on-air gig.
Tracy has been married to her husband for over 5 years and has three kids ages 18, 10 and 7.
Reach out to Tracy - Tracy@KWNR.com
JoJo is coming to us from ESPN in Denver, where he served as Assistant Program Director and On-Air Host. He has more than 30 years of experience in the radio industry, hosting mornings at KYGO in Denver, afternoons at KALC in Denver and evenings at WLS-FM in Chicago, as well as serving as Program Director at KCCY in Colorado Springs, Colorado. JoJo has been honored numerous times throughout his career – he was the 2008 Marconi Award Winner for Large Market Personality of the Year and a 2008 Country Music Association (CMA) Nominee for Large Market Personality of the Year.
Besides his extensive career in radio, Jojo lives the country lifestyle. He loves all things outdoors and even owns a fishing boat because he loves to fish. When he’s not spending his free time outdoors he is spending time with his wife Mary, who he has been married to for 19 years.
Reach out to JoJo - JoJo@KWNR.com
1) Shania Twain, soon to be have a Vegas residency, is turning 47 today. True or False: she is the world’s best-selling female country artist of all time.
2) Name all four judges on “The Voice”.
3) One of the members of the
4) What musician & producer made over $100 million last year when he sold 1/2 ownership of his Beats Headphones Company?
5) Justin Bieber will be a celebrity mentor on the “X-Factor” this year. Where is Justin from?